- Click the Slide Templates button on the toolbar.
- Enter the search terms at the top, or narrow down your criteria on the left.
- Choose a template in the list.
- Click the Insert button.
The template you have chosen will be inserted onto the slide.
Changing the Color Scheme for a Slide Template
You can easily apply different color schemes and font themes to the selected slides to match your corporate branding.
Here's how to do it:
- Select the slides that you want to change.
- In the Design tab, open the Variants menu and select the new color scheme and font in the list.
- Click the selected color scheme or font theme in the list to apply it to the selected slides.
Check out the video below to learn more about changing the color scheme and fonts for the slide templates.